What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking for caring and committed people to join our team providing care and support to residents in our purpose-built nursing home at Buckshaw Village.
Buckshaw Retirement Village has a range of on-site facilities and regular activities which help our Care Workers meet their residents’ needs whilst also promoting and encouraging their independence.
Experience is not essential as we offer a comprehensive induction program including classroom-based training and on the floor work shadowing that prepares you to become part of the team.
What is important, is that you are caring, compassionate and willing to learn. Good communication and teamworking skills are a must, along with patience, and the ability to treat others with dignity and respect.
What we offer:
You will have access to paid training and development allowing you to progress and achieve a rewarding career where you make a difference every day.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Guaranteed, contracted hours on a regular rota basis
- Alternate weekend working
- Auto-enrolment into the Company’s pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to health cash plans and retail discounts
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Cash saving plans through your pay
- Free onsite parking
- Works uniform provided